Monday, June 27, 2011

Hectic Week

It has been a crazy crazy crazy rushing week.. Fact that I got last minute
Appointments, staff trips that I couldn't turn it down, and plans that was Preppanned muchuch earlier...

Yesterday I was in KL, tired after a trip back from pahang. Now, here I Am,
In penang, not mentioning that I will have to be at KL tonight and Kota baru tmr at noon.
I just hope that I don't wake up one day and realizing.. What day is today?

This new job is fine. Is good. But often, I have to work Alone.
I can't afford not to look at my BB .. Or I will not be able to attend to urgent emails
Also, not close to the operation staff where I am so used to be4. Gives me
a first hand of contact and get things issued out fast..

Well, there is an old saying, " where there is a will, there is always a way"..

But now, I'm jus pure tired. Mayb attending the staff trip wasn't such a good idea after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home