Sunday, November 13, 2011

Messages & Reaction

How bad a message can be?

It can be really bad when it is not communiated properly, people often fall prey to messages which are incorrectly interpreted.

Consider me as one of the victim.

I'm not a good intepreter of messages. I often confuse and make a mess out of messages that meant no harm and straight forward. It was perhaps my instinct or my need for perfect message, yet i do not always send one that people understand.

Reacting on certain repsonses can be awful as well when you aren't aware of it. and certainly you need to learn from it. Embrace the mistake and make sure it never get repeats the 2nd, 3rd 4th etc etc etc time.

I personally made a terrible mistake by not able to intepret properly and overeacting. I'm gonna bring a small review with me to bed. i certainly do not repeat this small but hurtful action and mistake.

Good Nite people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home